[Israel.pm] PERL and VS.NET

Offer Kaye oferk at oren.co.il
Mon Jun 14 07:54:29 PDT 2004

> Hello,
>
> I have a friend working on C# via VS.NET and trying to import
> large ammount of data (CSV, XML ...) from within .NET environment.
>
> While I know the power of PERL in processing suck kind of data,
> it comes to my imagination embending PERL in .NET
> I tried to search on the net to get an idea on the .NET framework
> that Microsoft is immitating the JAVA of SUN.
>
> Can we really use PERL in .NET and integrating it with C#?
> If so, is there any documentation or has any body did it so far?
>
> Thanks anyway,
> Georges

Not only is there documentation about this, it is conveniently supplied as a
book and we even have it in our library :-)
It is called: "Programming Perl in the .Net Environment" and the Amazon page
for it is:

Reminder- the list of books in the Israel.pm library is at:
http://www.perl.org.il/books.html