[Israel.pm] PERL and VS.NET

Georges EL OJAIMI g-ojaimi at cyberia.net.lb
Mon Jun 14 05:35:05 PDT 2004

Hello,

I have a friend working on C# via VS.NET and trying to import large ammount of data (CSV, XML ...) from within .NET environment.

While I know the power of PERL in processing suck kind of data, it comes to my imagination embending PERL in .NET
I tried to search on the net to get an idea on the .NET framework that Microsoft is immitating the JAVA of SUN.

Can we really use PERL in .NET and integrating it with C#?
If so, is there any documentation or has any body did it so far?

Thanks anyway,
Georges