[Israel.pm] Version Control Systems talk

Mikhael Goikhman migo at homemail.com
Fri Jun 11 03:42:35 PDT 2004

Yuval wrote:

> I will buy you a beer if you teach me how to use arch, that's for sure

I am still thinking how to better arrange my 60-75 minute talk.
There are basically 3 options.

1) A usual talk format with slides about version control systems in
   general and examples of developing in cvs, svn and arch,

2) Fully practical talk without much slides. We may setup our own cvs,
   svn and arch repositories from scratch and start to work.

3) I may focus on arch only, then I may show some advanced techniques
   after the basic ones.

For the last 2 options I need someone to bring a laptop with unix.
I'm not sure though about cvs (and probably svn) servers under Dapaz
firewall policy. But this is solvable if someone brings a good laptop.

So, what option do you all prefer?

Regards,
Mikhael.