[Israel.pm] Survey: CGI.pm - like modules

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Tue Jun 8 06:17:47 PDT 2004

On Tuesday 08 June 2004 15:48, Issac Goldstand wrote:
> I personally almost universally use CGI...

I should note (for Gabor's sake) that I'm also using CGI.pm. I find it works
nicely, despite the fact that it has a lot of extraneous functionality (bloat
possibly) and that its internals are quite hairy. It's also very portable and
can be expected to work everywhere.

Note that I don't usually use the HTML generation or most other extraneous
features of it. I use param() and some of the other methods. (path_to(),
header(), etc.) Mostly just param().