[Israel.pm] Survey: CGI.pm - like modules

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Tue Jun 8 09:13:04 PDT 2004

I am maintaining a module called CGI::Upload that should be able to work
with any CGI.pm-like module. I'd like to do a quick survey on what kind of
CGI.pm-like modules are you using/can you find on CPAN ?

I found only 2:
CGI.pm
CGI::Simple

For my purposes the definition of CGI.pm-like module is that
1) It can work OO
2) It has a ->param method to return a parameter.

Your input will not be forgotten !

Gabor

ps.
1. I'd also appreciate if some good soul would download the latest 1.07
version and gave it a try.
2. I am very interested in how this thing would work (or fail) in mod_perl
environment, something I have not checked at all.