[Israel.pm] Classifier

Pinkhas Nisanov nisanov at netvision.net.il
Mon Jun 7 16:48:42 PDT 2004

Shlomo Yona wrote:

>You can see my implementation at:
>and a very trivial example which uses it at
I think "Classifier" looks better in OO way, something like:
my $classifier = new Classifier (
learning_rate => LEARNING_RATE,
threshold => THRESHOLD );
$classifier->classify( [TRUE, FALSE] );

It could be interesting to implement "Classifier" with "XS" and
compare performance.

>There are also other classifiers out there on CPAN, so if
>you're into machine learning, you might want to check them
>out too.
bring some live examples for using it if you can

>I'm going to try and use my implementation for Part-Of-Speech Tagging
>classification in Hebrew... I'll tell you how it works, if
>it works, once I do it :-)
you can tell us now, some ideas are interesting even they do not work
( or especially when they do not work :-) )

Pinkhas Nisanov