[Israel.pm] Meeting Report for the Last Meeting

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Fri Jun 4 04:09:27 PDT 2004

Hi all!

I noticed that no-one wrote a meeting report for the previous (May) meeting.
So, to apply the medicine before the injury, I wrote one for this meeting:

http://www.perl.org.il/kwiki/index.cgi?MeetingReport2004Jun03

It seems that I wrote a lot of the reports so far. Maybe it would be a good
idea that at every meeting, we'll ask who volunteers to write the report, and
he'll write it, so we'll have reports from other people as well.

Gabor, I need two things from you:

1. The list of participants. (so I can include it in the report).

2. A link to the report from the meeting's page.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il