[Israel.pm] Dialer for variable connection in XP

Yuval Yaari yuval at windax.com
Thu Jul 22 07:24:44 PDT 2004

You are aware of the fact that this is more complicated than what you
described?

The company I used to work for in the last (almost) 2.5 years tried making
such thing.
Main conclusions:
1. Not every machine has the right drivers. Be it PPPoE or whatever...
2. Configuration could be awkward (VPN settings for cables, etc).

Please contact me in case you manage to build such thing - they're still
looking for a solution...

  Good luck,
  --Yuval

P.S: All connections on windows are "dial-up", AFAIK (except for cables w/
DHCP - very rare and unsecure).