[Israel.pm] Perl Hebrew Tutorial - Second Edition

Yuval Yaari yuval at windax.com
Wed Jul 21 13:49:39 PDT 2004

Semuel,

Your mail editor inserts "kuchimuchi" in random places in your messages :)

As for bad English, I think it's a [nearly] perfect present progressive
phrase.
"xyz is still being written" is perfect, for example.
But then again I didn't learn English in a kosher way...

I think the tutorial is missing something basic:
The difference between the "or" operator and the || operator.
`perldoc perlop`, look for precedence.

Programming Perl is published by O'Reilly and not O'Reily.

I didn't see anything about data-structures, and references.
Even though this is sometimes considered to be "advanced", I think it
shouldn't be.

Anyway, I only went over it for 2 minutes so please disregard anything I
said in case it's wrong.

  Good night,
  --Yuval