[Israel.pm] Offer Kaye - the organizer

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Mon Jul 19 12:35:24 PDT 2004

As I won't be able to come to the August meeting I asked Offer
if he would be able to mentor that meeting altogether.

He did not know what was he agreeing to as shortly afterwards
we decided that he will continue doing this organisational thing
instead of me even after August.

Once I can manage I'll give him access to the web site so he'll be able
to update it directly.

So (,,,) members, please help Offer as you can with his new task, send him
lots of talk proposals and whatnot.

Offer, good luck !
  Gabor

ps. No I am not going anywhere, just trying to focus more on my business
and on a couple of pieces of code I help to maintain.