[Israel.pm] match & expression Q.

Ernst, Yehuda yernst at ndsisrael.com
Sat Jul 17 23:19:09 PDT 2004

hello!

I have problem getting to the starter list so i am asking a Q .
i an sorry in advice but please help.

i have a line with Hebrew and English words and numbers that can be by them selves or part of English

how do i write a line that will bring me 2 variables with the English and the numbers

שלום כיתה א ABC מה 12345 שלומכם היום

the answer will be

$var1 = abc
$var2 = 12345

or if i have :

שלום כיתה א ABC123 מה 12345 שלומכם היום

the answer will be
$var1 = abc123
$var2 = 12345

thanks yehuda.

Yehuda Ernst

Information contained in this email message is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and destroy the original message.