Good Writing Style [was Re: [Israel.pm] does anyone understand why this code is not working?]

Gabor Szabo gabor at pti.co.il
Sat Jul 17 05:40:48 PDT 2004

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004, Shlomi Fish wrote:

> [snip]

Maybe it is only me, but I am really fed up with all this *lengthy*
educational things about how to write e-mails or how to ask questions
or what is ON and OFF topic with or without a SCSI cable in your mind.

I think everyone got the point from Roman already.
If you really want send a URL to an explanation in a *polite* manner.
That would be enough.
No need to add more to this discussion and behave like the other people
would not understand you.

Nuff said.

Gabor
ps. the same to you Gabor!