[Israel.pm] does anyone understand why this code is not working?

liat rin_liat at netvision.net.il
Sat Jul 17 04:21:02 PDT 2004

no . i just did a mistake on the cut and paste to here ((:

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 19:36:31 +0200, liat wrote:
> hellow all,
> I try to move a LIST from server to client and it is not working

>    send(client, $urls_lenght, 4);
>    send(Client, $urls_serialized,length($urls_serialized),);

Perhaps the problem is a simple typo? You wrote "client" on the first
line, but "Client" on the second (capital "C" instead of lower-case).
You also have a spare comma at the end pf the second "send".

Hope this helps,
Offer Kaye
Perl mailing list
Perl at perl.org.il