[Israel.pm] August Meeting date moved

Yuval Yaari yuval at windax.com
Thu Jul 15 12:27:04 PDT 2004

OUCH, you couldn't have picked a worse date.
I wouldn't even reply, but I am supposed to present a lecture about the
amazing tool that saved my life and installed "only" 1138 additional
modules (but who cares? thanks CPAN shell!).

Also, I'm going to miss Migo's lecture.
I nagged him so much for this lecture...
Hell, I had to buy him a beer last meeting :)

SO: Does anyone have a ready lecture that he can present on August 12th?

I'm really sorry... There's not much I can do...

  --Yuval

P.S: Just out of curiousity (the thing that killed the cat), why was the
meeting postponed?