[Israel.pm] telnet without Net::Telnet

David Baird david.baird at cmcrossroads.com
Thu Jul 15 02:14:13 PDT 2004

Yossi wrote:
> > No modules allowed !

Gabor answered:
> So if you are not allowed any module or for that matter any code
> downloaded from some external source - then the lets put it
> plain here:
> you cannot do it in less than 3 month.

I think another way of approaching such special problems is this:

This community can answer questions about known ways to solve an issue.
It cannot, however, write your code for you. There are some issues that
you must apply the most basic of development practices: write down the
problem, think very hard, write down the solution.

On the other hand, there may be members of this community who may be
willing to get paid to write your code.

(This completes my test of my new email account)

-David