[Israel.pm] telnet without Net::Telnet

Yossi.Itzkovich at ecitele.com Yossi.Itzkovich at ecitele.com
Thu Jul 15 01:22:33 PDT 2004

No modules allowed !

BTW: can someone explain why I can do it with ftp but not with telnet :

qx / ftp -n $host <<EOL
user myUser passwd
bla
bli
EOL
/;

Yossi

                      "Issac
                      Goldstand"               To:      "Perl in Israel" <perl at perl.org.il>
                      <margol at beamarty         cc:
                      r.net>                   Subject: Re: [Israel.pm] telnet without  Net::Telnet
                      Sent by:
                      perl-bounces at per
                      l.org.il

                      07/15/2004 11:16