[Israel.pm] telnet without Net::Telnet

Yossi.Itzkovich at ecitele.com Yossi.Itzkovich at ecitele.com
Wed Jul 14 22:49:22 PDT 2004

It's customer site, and I am not allowed to do that.

Yossi

                      Scott Weisman
                      <sweisman at pobox.         To:      Perl in Israel <perl at perl.org.il>
                      com>                     cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: Re: [Israel.pm] telnet without  Net::Telnet
                      perl-bounces at per
                      l.org.il

                      07/15/2004 08:13
                      Please respond
                      to Perl in
                      Israel

Why don't you just take the relevant modules and install them in a local
tree?

Scott