[Israel.pm] Lingua::HE::Sentence

Shlomo Yona shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il
Thu Jul 8 05:06:02 PDT 2004

Hello, everyone

I've just uploaded to CPAN Lingua::HE::Sentence version
0.07.

It has some improvements over the code presented in the last
israel.pm meeting.

I will be grateful if you mongers with a Perl 5.8.0 (or
greater) can take the time and download it from CPAN (make
sure you end up with version 0.07, if not... your mirror will
update in a few hours) and try it out.

if all you do is just run the test
	perl Makefile.PL
	make
	make test

even without installing and report if something breaks it
will be a great help.

Thanks.

I already tried it on Linux running Perl 5.8.0 and 5.8.4 on
an IBM T40 thinkpad and on a IBM server monster.

I am curious if it works and how well it works under cygwin
(I anticipate no problems) and under other platforms such as
Windows, Mac, activestate and such ports.

Thanks again.

--
Shlomo Yona
shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il