[Israel.pm] newline character as a portability issue

Dovalle Yankelovich dovalle at smlink.com
Wed Jul 7 23:32:30 PDT 2004

\015 and \012 are switches and that was your original problem - you are
trying to use switches (no matter if you use '\n' or '\015\012')
in addition - do you know what is \012 \015??? Open your calculator type
(on decimal) 10 and toggle between oct, hex and dec do it again with 13
I think you will get it

Regards,
Dovalle