[Israel.pm] Perl training sessions in July

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Mon Jul 5 03:57:13 PDT 2004

I already sent it out to a number of people but for those whom were missed
from my nicely crafted SPA^H^H^H update list let me send the schedule of
my Perl training sessions for July.

Dont forget, that if someone mentions the Israeli Perl Mongers (even if
they are from Jerusalem ;) s/he will get a 5% discount. A further 5%
discount for those whom are registered members of HaMakor.

2004.07.21 Wednesday - QA Automation using Perl (Advanced)
                       http://www.pti.co.il/qa_automation.html

2004.07.22 Thursday  - Debugging Perl Scripts and Applications (Advanced)
                       http://www.pti.co.il/debugging.html

2004.07.26 Monday    - Web Application Development with Perl (Advanced)
                       http://www.pti.co.il/web_application.html

These are all one-day versions of the above courses.
We also have those courses in two days version and longer courses are
available too for in-house training.
See the full list here: http://www.pti.co.il/courses.html

If you are interested in any of the above, please contact me directly
either by e-mail or by phone.

Regards
   Gabor Szabo
   Perl Technology Israel