[Israel.pm] Call for speakers for the monthly meetings

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Sun Jul 4 06:56:28 PDT 2004

the upcoming meetings:
August 5      is fully booked already
September 2   is only partially booked
October-      no presentations yet.

Please send your presentation offerings to the altar.
Include title, short abstract, length in minutes
These presentations should be between 5-90 minutes.

I'd really like to see a number of shorter presentations (~20 min)
and lightning talks (5 min) too.

It is much easier to give such a short presentations and if you are
afraid of the audience (which you should not but anyway) the good
news is that it is over after 5 minutes :)

Gabor

ps. maybe we should send out some official PR call for speakers too
to a wider audience ? Shlomo, Offer, what do you think ?