[Israel.pm] My Books Exchange for the Meeting + TT Presentation

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Thu Jan 29 01:51:57 PST 2004

I will be returning "Perl & XML" and would like to take either
"Practical mod_perl" or "Perl & LWP" or "Embedding Perl in HTML
with Mason". (whatever is available).

On Thursday 29 January 2004 15:32, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> Reminder:
>
> Our next meeting will be on Thursday, the 5th February
> exactly one week from now.
>
> - Shlomo Yona will talk about Hebrew and Perl.
>
> There is still some more time left in that meeting so if someone
> wants to give a presentation, maybe to try his/her talk before
> giving it at the end of the month please let me know ASAP.

OK, I'd like to test-drive my Template Toolkit presentation after Shlomo gives
his lecture.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il
Homepage:        http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/