[Israel.pm] Apress/Springer is sponsoring our conference

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Wed Jan 28 16:19:47 PST 2004

I have just received an e-mail from Apress/Springer that they are going
to sponsor our conference again like they did last year. This time
they are ready to send us 20 books that we will either sell on
auction or give away at the end of the conference.

As previously I'd like to ask you to send me the list of books you would
like me to order from them. (10 we can select ourself, 10 they will add
by them self).

So go ahead, visit http://www.apress.com/  and let me know which
books should I ask for.

Gabor

ps. I'd like to apologise up front from those who are
already registered to YAPC as you will get information at least
twice. Once here, from me and once directly based on the registration
list from Leah. If you have registered several times with different
e-mail addresses, you will be lucky to get the message even more times.