[Israel.pm] Working in Israel [Was Salary according to language]

Srikanth Madani srikanth.madani at vodafone.com
Wed Jan 28 03:44:31 PST 2004

Jason wrote:
>The web site of "computer jobs in israel" publishes every year a annual
>salary survey (although he does not divide up into programming languages
>but rather more broad descriptions). You can see them at:

Nice; the site also has an FAQ for IT job seekers in Israel :

It doesn't mention whether it's possible for a foreigner to get a IT job in
Israel. Does anyone know?

ps : I especially liked:
 Q29. What else should I bring to the interview ?

Bring copies of all your degrees, certificates, courses
you took, baby pictures (on second thought skip the
baby pictures).