[Israel.pm] Looking for a Perl programmer

Mikhael Goikhman migo at homemail.com
Tue Jan 27 15:59:18 PST 2004

A small company located in Hertzliya is looking for a Perl programmer.

A must:

  * Appropriate experience and education
  * Ability to use and write Perl modules freely
  * Knowledge of internet technologies and web programming
  * Ability to solve problems independently with only a minimal help

An advantage:

  * Experience in development on unix (a unix man would be nice)
  * Experience with cgi, mod_perl

There is an option for a part-time work. There is also an option to work
from home, so a Tel Aviv residence is not essential although preferable.

I have no idea about the salary, but don't expect it to be high.
However the work is dynamical and interesting.

You may send a resume to me. In some open format (no .DOC), preferably in
English.

Regards,
Mikhael.