[Israel.pm] Salary according to language -was Perl job in Jerusalem

Yuval Kogman lists at woobling.org
Tue Jan 27 11:10:28 PST 2004

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 08:35:56PM +0200, Yossi.Itzkovich at ecitele.com wrote:

> Are there known salary levels according to the requested programming
> language ?
> I mean, two jobs for same skill and experience , but in different language
> (C,C+++,Java, Perl Python etc) - will they have different salary (average)?

On a practical level there is probably so much variance - location,
expertise, references, budgets, sex (sadly), management, and so forth,
in addition to the requirements for a job, that differential salaries
for equivelent employees with different requirements should be either
negligable, or unidentifiable.

But i've never had a real job (yet), so don't count on me.

 /\  kung foo master: /me does not drink tibetian laxative tea: neeyah!