[Israel.pm] regex question

Dovalle Yankelovich dovalle at smlink.com
Sun Jan 25 06:16:43 PST 2004

Yuval,

You should distinguish between whether or not the "On Error" statement fits Subs & Functions.
#Now for same statement

* While parsing each file rise a flag while the line starts with Sub/function   # e.g. $fInsideFunc = 1
* Write each line to another file
* If "On error" statement appears  - rise another flag			         # e.g. $fOnError	= 1
* If "End.." statement appears check the flags status
o In case both =1 make them to be 0 and continue
o In case only the first =1 write the " On error " statement, make them = 0 and continue

Don't forget to close both files

If you have 2 "On error statements"  you should define 2 variables e.g. $fInsideFunc, $fInsideSub and basically do the same.

If the "on error" statement cant be the last command before "end" please spread a little about your requirements...

 Regards,
Dovalle