[Israel.pm] Keysigning @ YAPC

Uri Bruck bruck at actcom.net.il
Thu Jan 22 04:54:25 PST 2004

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Yuval Kogman wrote:

> For example, if I want to make an online purchase, I need my mom's
> credit card, since i don't have an int'l one yet.
I don't think you need an int'l one. A few years ago, when all I had was a
local credit card I was also told that I can't use it for an online
purchase from abroad. So I tried, and that turned out to be false.
I could not walk into a store abroad and use it, but online stores in both
the Us and UK accepted it.

--
Thanks,
Uri