[Israel.pm] Keysigning @ YAPC

Yuval Kogman lists at woobling.org
Wed Jan 21 17:58:43 PST 2004

Anyone interested in a keysigning party, please mail me with your key
ID and fingerprint, so that I may add you to the list. I will print
out copies of this list for everyone to have, with little checkboxes on the side.

In the break we can go around verifying everyone's identity (bring a
driver's license, ID, passport, or equivelent), after they have
verified that really is they fingerprint (bring your fingers), and
when we get home, we sign each key ID that we put a check by (fetch
them from the keyservers), whose fingerprint checks out.

Simple, eh?

P.S.
Someone, please allow PGP/MIME signatures to get on the lists!

 /\  kung foo master: /me groks YAML like the grasshopper: neeyah!!!!!!