[Israel.pm] [RAGE] Give me Book Reviews, or Give me Death!

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Wed Jan 21 09:01:40 PST 2004

OK, with my addition of the review of the book "Perl & XML", there are now 5
reviews on the Wiki, all by me. Furthermore the last 5 ones on the Book
Reviews page (http://www.perl.org.il/bookreviews/) are all by me as well.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one here who borrows books from the library
and reads them. But why am I the only one who takes some minutes for each
book (completely negligible to the time it takes to read it) and write a
review. Why, why, why, why ... WHY?

Good people of the Israeli Perl Mongers - write book reviews now, or be
flogged with a differential SCSI cable. Remember, to get more books, we need
more reviews, and to get more reviews we need more active reviewers. At the
moment we only have one.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il
Homepage: http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/