[Israel.pm] Mason don't find Apache::Request

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Wed Jan 21 02:31:38 PST 2004

Ah, yes.

libapreq now uses Apache::Test, which doesn't like running under root.  The
mod_perl list (which I note you're on) might give you good info on that, but
the short version is it doesn't play nicely with CPAN because it doesn't
want to run as root (except in certain directories, which you can test for).
However, you should have needed Apache::Test as a prerequisite which should
have given you the same problem in make  test.  How is it that you didn't
have problems there?