[Israel.pm] Mason don't find Apache::Request

semuel semuel at semuel.co.il
Tue Jan 20 15:00:07 PST 2004

Hello There.

I checked that, and it's seen that the modules are trying in the test phase
to run Apache. And because I was trying to install it under root, Apache
refused to run.
I forced it, and the installations of the modules and Mason were successful.
Didn't checked yet that Mason is working. Tomorrow.

Semuel.