[Israel.pm] Nokia to port Perl to Mobile phones

Yuval Yaari yuval at windax.com
Mon Jan 19 01:46:56 PST 2004

My company owns my phone, I blame them for choosing Cellcom.
Never even consider using this company, by the way.

I used to have Pelephone, and I loved it.
Orange was OK.
Cellcom (on their GSM network, at least) is crap.

Another thing, I want my computers, servers, and cellphone (and
everything that shows the time, to be honest) to show the same time.
Not possible with your CDMA solution :)