[Israel.pm] Submitting papers for YAPC::Israel::2004's proceedings

Shlomo Yona shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il
Sun Jan 18 10:06:55 PST 2004

Although the deadline for the submission is over, I didn't
get all meterial from all speakers yet.

While I'm working on the stuff that did arrive, you still
have a chance to send me your unsubmitted stuff.

Please note that all material arriving after I'm done or
material which will force me to do extra work after
processing the available material (meaning: any document
which doesn't go at first try through the automatic process
is dropped!) will be dropped from the proceedings.

So, please make sure you send your papers ASAP.

When you do, please do the following:

1. Send your document in one of the following formats:
	MS-WORD
	LaTeX (atricle style)
	PS
	PDF
2. page size: A4
3. wide margins
4. NO page numbers (those will be added automatically)

Make sure your paper for the proceedings is self explaining,
it should not be just the printout of your slides.

Thanks.

--
Shlomo Yona
shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il