Re: [Israel.pm] Converting this "àìãø " into "????" using Encode.pm problem

Eitan Keren eitan_keren at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 05:40:00 PST 2004

The single column/field that contain Hebrew is a varchar datatype.
Regarding to the Q about the database support Unicode I am using an Mysql
version=4.0.16-nt, bout I don't think the DB is the problem here because
I can display the Hebrew data on lots of different SQL GUI's including a
Perl Tk GUI that display the Hebrew without any problem.
I don't think the Mysql Db support Unicode.
What can I do to display the data to the HTML page ?