[Israel.pm] knesset's protocols

Shlomo Yona shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il
Wed Jan 14 05:38:13 PST 2004

Hello,

I wonder if anyone yet has any crawler available for
downloading protocols from the knesset.

If there is such a resoruce, I'd be happy to learn about it.

If not -- I'm ready to develop a module for it. I personally
have interest in the Hebrew content for linguistic research
purposes, so I'll write a crawler for myself -- still -- if
you people give me pointers and suggestions on a desired
interface, I might give it some work and turn it into a CPAN
module with a useful interface.

How about it?

http://www.knesset.gov.il/protocols/search.asp

Are there any other government resources worth spidering, by
the way?

--
Shlomo Yona
shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il