[Israel.pm] Removing PERLLIB additions to @INC

Offer Kaye oferk at oren.co.il
Wed Jan 14 00:59:17 PST 2004

 > A simpler question for me is, why is there no option to the perl runtime
> to ignore the PERLLIB variable? Since my particular script is executed
> by an eternal program using a specialized Perl, I've also looked into
> undefining PERLLIB before it calls my script.
>
> -David

According to perlrun , running with -T (taint mode) will cause Perl to
ignore PERLLIB and PERL5LIB. But that is probably not really what you
wanted.

I guess the simplest solution is what you said- to unsetenv PERLLIB and
PERL5LIB before calling your script. I guess, now that I think of it, that
also answers the first question- easier to unset the variables from the
shell, rather then adding yet more switches to Perl.