[Israel.pm] Paid for YAPC

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Sun Jan 11 03:11:01 PST 2004

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004, Jason Elbaum wrote:

> How do you accept payment?

Cash:  at my home :-)
Check: contact Leah at 08-9716380 but it has to arrive before the 15th

Credit Card:
  We have already received our CC payment machine just the CC companies
  have not opened our line yet. Isracard promised to that in the evening
  they open the line. Visa still has problems approving us to be able to
  charge Credit Cards over the phone. They say it is dangerous.
  I guess they know it better :-)

  Anyway I'll send an email once you can call with your CC information.

regards