[Israel.pm] mod_perl 2 newnie question

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Sat Jan 10 08:28:23 PST 2004

To the best of my knowledge, neither.  It's actually Apache::Request -
defined in Apache::RequestRec.  In mod_perl2, it was decided to make the
interface more closely match that of the C API, which includes the ability
to compile in only those .h files which you intend to use - the same is now
neessary in mod_perl 2 - to require those modules which are needed to better
tune the performance.

  Yitzchak