OpenOffice Presentation [was Re: [Israel.pm] YAPC submissionsguidelines (light!)]

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sun Jan 4 01:10:49 PST 2004

On Sunday 04 January 2004 10:12, Offer Kaye wrote:
> > Well we are Perl Mongers and not Open Source advocates. Some of us might
> > be both but that's only a coincidence.
>
> I think I have to partially disagree with you Gabor, I think the second you
> released your first Perl module under some open license you became an Open
> Source advocate. However I agree our *focus* is Perl, not Open Source.
>
> > You are always welcome to volunteer and to actually help Shlomo in taking
> > the presentation materials people send to him in some format and then
> > turn it to the format required by the prointing shop. Please be in
> > touch with Shlomo privately (!) regarding what exactly has to be done.
> >
> > Gabor
>
> Shlomi, please send me you presentation ASAP to
> offerk
> at (no spam)
> netvision.net.il
>
> and try to convert it manually to PowerPoint.

I don't understand what you want to do. If possible I can convert the
presentation to PowerPoint and then fix it manually. Else, if you install
OpenOffice, we can view it using it. (OpenOffice is available for Windows and
for Linux). This would be the optimal solution.

In any case, you can find my presentation here:

http://www.iglu.org.il/shlomif/lecture/Template-Toolkit/

But I may change it in the future.