OpenOffice Presentation [was Re: [Israel.pm] YAPC submissions guidelines (light!)]

Oron Peled oron at actcom.co.il
Sat Jan 3 16:10:16 PST 2004

On Saturday 03 January 2004 18:21, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> Generally, I think it is ironic that open source advocates like us do not
> accept the most common open source presentation tool for our own conference.

You are completely right in this (IMO). Did you try to export as PDF?
(Acrobat Reader should be available even on inferior-non-free platforms, while
on Linux you have in addition xpdf(1) and gv(1)).

"Software is like Entropy: it's hard to grasp, weighs nothing and obeys the
Second Law of Thermodynamics, i.e. it always increases"
        -- Norman Augustine