OpenOffice Presentation [was Re: [] YAPC submissions guidelines (light!)]

Gabor Szabo gabor at
Sat Jan 3 11:04:44 PST 2004

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004, Shlomo Yona wrote:

> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> > Aren't you an organizer? OK, I'll try. However, can anyone here bring there a
> > laptop with OpenOffice installed?
> I tried to hint that it would be best to do this offlist
> rather than bothering all the list participants.

Actually I don't think the organizers as organizers will be able to
provide notebook(s) for the speakers. Every speaker should bring his/her
own notebook or find someone who would lend his/her notbook for the
presentation. It might happen that the lender also happens to be
one of the organizers but let's not assume that you can get a notebook.

Of course unless Shlomo volunteers to organize the notebooks.