OpenOffice Presentation [was Re: [] YAPC submissions guidelines (light!)]

Shlomi Fish shlomif at
Sat Jan 3 10:30:23 PST 2004

On Saturday 03 January 2004 18:53, Shlomo Yona wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> > Generally, I think it is ironic that open source advocates like us do not
> > accept the most common open source presentation tool for our own
> > conference. For my other, larger presentation about LM-Solve, I have no
> > problem because it was written from the grounds up as HTML.
> Shlomi, either bring your own laptop

Not an option since my father would never let me bring either of our laptops
with me (and I cannot afford buying a laptop of my own).

> or try and see how you
> can help setup the necessary software on the available
> hardware at IDC by contacting the organizers.

Aren't you an organizer? OK, I'll try. However, can anyone here bring there a
laptop with OpenOffice installed?

	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at