[Israel.pm] Talk Idea: Intro to CPAN

Zachary Kessin zkessin at cs.brandeis.edu
Sun Feb 29 11:51:30 PST 2004

I had an Idea for a talk to give, "An introduction to and Overview of
CPAN". It would be more of a basic level talk but still I think useful.
I would be talking in English. Maybe we could pair it up with a few
lighting talks on "My favorite cool CPAN Module".

--
Zachary Kessin zkessin at cs.brandeis.edu +972 51 809 717 (Cell)
Custom Internet application development