[Israel.pm] YAPC::Israel::2004 photos (bad)

Mikhael Goikhman migo at homemail.com
Thu Feb 26 18:40:04 PST 2004

Here are bad photos from YAPC:

  http://cortext.agentinteractive.com/photos/2004-02-26-YAPC/

Some are pretty ok, but most are very fuzzy. Believe me or not, but these
were the very first photos with this cam and it had just the default
factory settings. Obviously I didn't read any manual page, so it is
possible that I just missed some cam command line option or maybe a "use"
pragma. Another possibility is that objects (Gabor!) moved too quickly or
the cam itself was not fixed. I would like to hear suggestions from cam
experts to improve the quality in the future.

Finally, I really hope that other photographers succeed better. :)

Regards,
Mikhael.