[Israel.pm] Laptop for lightning talks

Gaal Yahas gaal at forum2.org
Tue Feb 24 00:46:09 PST 2004

[Copy: yapc laptop wiki page]

I'll be bringing a laptop to YAPC and anyone giving a lightning talk is
welcome to use it for their presentation.

It's a linux system. See installed versions below. For the talks it will
be set up to 800x600 resolution as I believe this works properly with
most projectors. Please talk to me in private if you have any questions
or want to persuade me to install something special.

If you're in, please make arrangements to put your slides on my machine
on time. You can bring a CDROM to the conference; no diskettes please.

acroread   4.05
firebird   0.7
mozilla    1.6
kword      1.3