[Israel.pm] Need ride to YAPC from Jerusalem

Zachary Kessin zkessin at cs.brandeis.edu
Mon Feb 23 20:39:34 PST 2004

I have been unable to keep up with the conversation here, but definitly
will be coming tomorow. Can someone please help me with a ride from
Jerusalem? I am happy to pitch in for gas etc. Please call me today and
leave a message if you can. If not what bus can I take from the Jerusalem
central bus station?

--
Zachary Kessin zkessin at cs.brandeis.edu +972 51 809 717 (Cell)
Custom Internet application development