[Israel.pm] Perl 6 Critique

Yuval Kogman lists at woobling.org
Thu Feb 19 01:43:08 PST 2004

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 12:48:59AM +0200, Yosef Meller wrote:

I have only one comment.

> * Hebrew (and I'm not going to speak anything else, I'm fanatic about it).

Hebrew is, IMHO, the least backwards language I have ever spoken, or
know. I speak English, and get-by level French. I used to speak very
little German, when I was smaller, but I don't remember it, and at
some point I had school level arabic.

Of these hebrew seems the most modern, and lean of all. It usually
takes less words to say something, and there's fewer
ambiguities. French and English are a bit like Perl in that they have
all thses funny special cases, English is latin+germa, and so forth.
But I do like them all equally, I'm happy to say.

Ciao ciao!

 /\  kung foo master: /me supports the ASCII Ribbon Campaign: neeyah!!!