Tar and feathers reply (was: Re: [Israel.pm] I have very large and flameable question ;))

Scott Weisman sweisman at pobox.com
Wed Feb 18 13:12:46 PST 2004

Not sure why you think you would be tarred and feathered for your response. It
was eminently sensible, and my response was largely in agreement. I myself
would like to learn Python, but I've got 13K+ lines of Perl and Template
Toolkit code I am responsible for, that will probably grow to nearly 20K by
the end of the year. It leaves me little time for other pursuits!

Scott