[Israel.pm] I have very large and flameable question ;)

Scott Weisman sweisman at pobox.com
Wed Feb 18 11:42:27 PST 2004

Being one who loves and works with Perl myself, I can sympathize with your
plight. But I suggest you play nice with the other children, rather than
trying to make waves.

Look at it this way:

1. you've got a job!

2. you get to learn python, and learning a new language is always an asset.

3. generally best to listen to the boss, unless he's a moron. even then, it's
not a bad idea, since he pays you. in this case, he has chosen a very
well-regarded language and didn't go with buzzwords like Java, J2EE, .NET,
etc. so he doesn't sound like a moron.

scott